When spending money on a very high quality mount, its not advisable to skip on low or poor quality accessories to go alongside the mount or your telescope(s). When it comes to choosing a power supply, a low quality low cost power unit may cause operational issues with your mount and/or at worst, damage it.
We offer very high quality approved stabilised power supplies for the whole of the 10Micron GM1000 to GM4000 range that will allow your mount to be powered correctly and safely.
- For those “on the go” there is the mobile 12V DC to 24V DC power supply for field use. This has a standard 12V cigar lighter socket on the power supply end for commonly used 12V battery power units.
- For those wanting to power their GM1000 mount at home, we offer the 24V stabilised mains power supply.
- The previously mentioned mobile 12V DC to 24V DC power supply for field use can be used for the GM2000 mounts as well as for the GM1000 models. Ideal for those wanting to power their mount from a portable 12V DC supply.
- There is the 24V DC 6/8A (144/200W 6A continuous / 8A peak) and the Baader stabilised power supply: Both of these models feature 4mm banana plug output terminal sockets to allow the power lead supplied with the mounts to be attached.
- The above 24V DC 6/8A (144/200W 6A continuous / 8A peak) and the Baader stabilised power supply can be used for the GM3000 mounts. Both require mains power and feature 4mm banana plug terminals.